Flipkart Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flipkart – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flipkart Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Flipkart is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Flipkart. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flipkart etc.
Flipkart Job Openings – Information Details
|Designation||Senior Analyst – Process Design|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-onDelivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
What you’ll do:
- Lead continuous improvement in warehouse processes, pharmacist team, infrastructure improvement, packaging design improvement,
- Setup dark stores for hyperlocal services and design it for best service and cost
Setup diagnostics services for the business
- Create SOPs for operations to adapt to processes and work with operations to create MIS views.
- Data mining to understand drivers of customer NPS and drive improvements in each
New process pilot, troubleshoot & deployment.
What you’ll need:
- Should be able to create a business case for any idea/initiative
- Should be able to understand Standard operating procedure & train the trainers.
- Strong Program Management and comfortable working against fast timelines
- Knowledge of industrial engineering. Time Motion Study and lean concepts
Proficiency in MS Excel – pivot tables, vlookups etc. is a must.
- Experience in Process Excellence, Project delivery with hands on in ERP/Application testing will be an advantage
- Knowledge of creating layout in Autocad will be an added advantage
- Flexible to travel PAN India based on business requirements.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Flipkart Apply Link||Click Here|
Flipkart Hiring Selection Process
Flipkart Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Flipkart Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Flipkart i.e https://www.flipkart.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Flipkart Hiring : Click Here
About Flipkart :
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.