Flipkart Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flipkart – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flipkart Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Flipkart is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Flipkart. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flipkart etc.
Flipkart Job Openings – Information Details
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- The role of the Application Security Analyst/Engineer is to perform activities related to security and privacy by design in the application developed by Flipkart and integrate security controls throughout SDLC life cycle. The job holder is responsible for establishing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and improving a suitable set of controls for the prevention of threats to the security of our applications and information assets, ensuring the business objectives of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- The candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience in web application and mobile application security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Conduct Penetration testing for thin & thick client based applications. ● Exploit security flaws and vulnerabilities with attack simulations on multiple applications in Android and IOS platform.
- Develop PoC/exploits for vulnerabilities identified.
- Perform application security testing of Web, Mobile (Android and iOS), and API etc. ● Preparation of the final test report.
- Interaction and communication with developers for POC and support in mitigation of vulnerability.
- Security Code review for in-house applications
- Provide remediation guidance to identified vulnerabilities.
- Solve complex vulnerabilities such as business logic flaws and articulate to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Red team exercises, threat hunting, OSINT.
- Experience in Threat Modelling.
- Experience in building security tools.
- Strong understanding of OWASP Top 10
- The candidate should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and should be able to work independently with minimum supervision in a complex Infrastructure environment.
- Understanding of Security Architecture Review
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Flipkart Apply Link||Click Here|
Flipkart Hiring Selection Process
Flipkart Hiring Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Flipkart Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Flipkart i.e https://www.flipkart.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Flipkart Hiring : Click Here
About Flipkart :
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.