Flipkart Jobs Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flipkart – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flipkart Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Flipkart is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Flipkart. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flipkart etc.
Flipkart Jobs Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description – Flipkart Jobs Recruitment
The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems. You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
You will assume complete ownership of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders on all elements of the development process. You are expected to demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
Qualifications For Flipkart Jobs Recruitment
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language:
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
- B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Flipkart Apply Link||Click Here|
Flipkart Jobs Recruitment Selection Process
Flipkart Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Flipkart Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Flipkart is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Flipkart Jobs Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Flipkart i.e https://www.flipkart.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Flipkart Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About Flipkart :
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.