Flextronics Job Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Flextronics – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Flextronics Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Flextronics is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Chennai, Pune, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Flextronics. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Flextronics etc.
Flextronics Recruitment 2022 – More Details
|Pune, Chennai, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What a typical day looks like:
- Implement Financial Consolidation and Planning in OneStream
- Collaborating with Business and IT teams for implementing OneStream
- Understanding the business requirements and building specific components
- Evaluate and explore functionalities in OneStream and fit in requirements
- Building Workflows, Dashboards/ Cubeviews using the presentation layer in OneStream
- Bring in innovative ideas for complex challenges
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 12 years of experience in IT.
- Experience in planning and consolidation.
- Hands on Data Integration.
- Setting up Connectors, Conversions, Transformations.
- Setting up Drill back.
- Experience in writing Business rules.
- Proficient in creating Dashboards, Cube views, SQL Grids, Templates/ Quick Views.
- Proficient in creating Workflows, Workflow channels.
- Ability to travel on short-term assignments as required.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Apply Mode : Online
|Flextronics Apply Link
Flextronics Recruitment Selection Processdfgh
Flextronics Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Flextronics Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Flextronics Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Flextronics is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Flextronics Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ernst & Young i.e https://flex.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Flextronics Recruitment : Click Here
About Flextronics :
Flex Ltd. (previously known as Flextronics International Ltd. or Flextronics) is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California. The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.