Fanatics Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Fanatics – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Fanatics Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Fanatics is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Fanatics. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Fanatics etc.
Fanatics Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description: Fanatics Recruitment
Fanatics is first and foremost a technology company. We are powered by cutting-edge tech created by our small agile teams using the latest tools and technologies under our highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded leadership. As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, we challenge ourselves by improving our new fully responsive NodeJS cloud commerce platform, Elastic search engine, and deep data science capabilities while building the best-in-class retail manufacturing and supply chain technologies. Our tech teams work together to revolutionize data science and engineering initiatives, provide highly scalable real-time and streaming platforms, and create secure e-commerce and in-stadium fan experience products. Our own e-commerce platform transacts in over 190 countries, 17 languages, and 14 currencies. Our motto is “#GSD”—get stuff done—and we do just that. If you want to be at the nexus of sports, commerce, and technology, come be a part of our industry-leading team here at Fanatics Tech.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
As a Software Engineer, you will join an engineering team that develops solutions across the tech stack. In this role, we are looking for a dedicated individual with experience in developing algorithmic processes for automation, service frameworks and application development with a full stack understanding. This individual is also expected to operate in agile, high pace and test-driven development.
Responsibilities For Fanatics Recruitment
- Collaborate with end-users, engineers, analysts and administrators to develop useful applications that empower the business
- Participate in deliver of products and solutions from conception to delivery, remaining innovative thereafter with a continued emphasis on enhancements
- Hands-on contribution to the development of applications, underlying Infrastructure and Tools
- Deliver high quality, robust and scalable code
- Ensure continued adoption of applications through an emphasis on user experience, iterative design refinement and regular training
- Assist in ongoing administration and refinement of processes and environments, including performance tuning, maintenance, upgrades and release management.
Qualifications For Fanatics Recruitment
- Requires at least 2+ years of software development experience
- Must have knowledge of container platforms like Docker
- Must have SQL programming knowledge and experience
- Experience with Git or a similar distributed version control system
- Knowledge of React JS and Node JS scripting languages a plus
- Understanding of cloud-based infrastructures/approaches and the nuances involved in achieving the scalability cloud offers but in a secure fashion
- Possess technical aptitude and a desire to learn new technologies
- Capable of taking ownership of and accountability for deliverables
- Able to work in a collaborative environment to support rapid development and delivery of results
- Exhibit an understanding of business problems and translate those into creative, innovative and practical solutions that deliver high quality services to the business
- Willing to wear may hats and be flexible with a varying nature of tasks and responsibilities
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Fanatics Apply Link||Click Here|
Fanatics Recruitment Selection Process
Fanatics Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Fanatics Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Fanatics is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Fanatics Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Fanatics i.e http://www.fanatics.in/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Fanatics Recruitment : Click Here
About Fanatics :
Fanatics, Inc. is an American online retailer of licensed sportswear, sports equipment, and merchandise. It was formed in 1995 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. Fanatics offers products via its Fanatics and FansEdge brands, as well as sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic and SportsMemorabilia.com. Fanatics also currently operates the e-commerce websites of major professional sports leagues (MLB, NASCAR, NBA, NFL, NHL, PGA, MLS, and UFC), major media brands (CBS Sports, Fox Sports, and NBC Sports), and over 150 collegiate and professional team properties. They are also the exclusive online distributor for the United States Olympic Team and Paris Saint-Germain.