Facebook Recruitment 2021 – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Facebook – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Facebook Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Facebook is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Facebook. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Facebook etc.
Facebook Recruitment 2021 – Information Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BS, ME/M.Tech, MS or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Internal Software Engineer Responsibilities – Facebook Recruitment 2021
- Design, build, and support core backend and frontend software components.
- Partner with cross-functional product and analytics teams to steer, or contribute to large scale strategic projects as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale.
- Use engineering skill sets in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens.
- Self-identify gaps, problems, needs, and come up with robust solutions with relative freedom.
Minimum Qualifications – Facebook Recruitment 2021
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in PHP, Hack, Python, Java, C++ or similar.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience.
- Experience in writing self-documented code, in conducting design and code reviews.
- Experience with high-level performance optimization and troubleshooting bottlenecks.
- Software engineering experience in React, GraphQL, Relay or similar.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Facebook Apply Link||Click Here|
Facebook Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Facebook Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Facebook is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Facebook Recruitment 2021
- First of all, visit official website of Facebook i.e https://www.facebook.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Facebook Recruitment 2021: Click Here
About Facebook :
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.