Ernst & Young Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ernst & Young – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ernst & Young Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Ernst & Young is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ernst & Young. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ernst & Young etc.
Ernst & Young Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Role name and description
Tax Senior – To sum up, the Senior role provides a unique opportunity for tax professionals to pursue their career in leading, working and managing end-to-end process of tax lifecycle for large global corporate clients, which helps them to shape their career to be all round tax professional.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
When you join EY GCR team, you will be at the heart of EYs critical mission to build a better working world by applying knowledge skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business Purpose.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts and Advanced Analysts
- Proactively recognize issues and recommend solutions
- Proactively seek opportunities to diversify client load and exposure to different teams
- Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team
- Demonstrate basic presentation and public speaking skills, while actively participating in meetings
- Communicate in face-to-face situations, by phone and via email, and determine the appropriate mechanism for communicating, given the situation
- Display general knowledge of engagement “big picture” and work towards obtaining appropriate certification
- Communicate your progress and the project status to supervisors worldwide
- Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
- Explore the opportunity of going on rotation
Skills and attributes for success
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Ensuring use of the methodologies, tools and technology specific to tax
- Encouraging others to ask critical questions and share their ideas and concerns openly
- Helping people contribute more by clarifying performance expectations and providing balanced and constructive feedback with specific behavioural examples.
- Developing strengths and opportunities collaboratively with team members by encouraging people to take action following feedback
- Contributing to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Finance
- CPA/EA will be an added advantage
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Demonstrate knowledge on Loss reserve discounting & Unearned premiums
- Demonstrate understanding of GAAP to STAT adjustments
- Experience in preparation/review of 1120,1120PC, 1120L, 831 (b) captives, 953 (d) returns
- Working knowledge on the regular and mixed group consolidation
- Good knowledge on the software’s like OneSource income tax or corporate tax.
- Technical experience in working on US Insurance Companies Tax Provision work (Property and Casualty/Life/Health)
- Experience working on US Domestic or US Insurance State and Local Tax (SALT) Filing
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ernst & Young Apply Link||Click Here|
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ernst & Young Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ernst & Young Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Ernst & Young is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ernst & Young Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ernst & Young i.e https://www.ey.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ernst & Young Recruitment : Click Here
About Ernst & Young :
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities