Ernst & Young Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ernst & Young – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ernst & Young Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Ernst & Young is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bengaluru,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ernst & Young. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Ernst & Young etc.
Ernst & Young Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Designation||Assurance _ Senior|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
EY is looking for Analyst / Associate Consultant in the Risk Advisory team to work on various Cyber Transformation projects for our customers across the globe. • An important part of your role will be to deliver high quality work products as per firm’s guidelines. You will need to actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with other team members. You’ll need to report any identified risks within engagements and share any issues and updates with senior members of the team.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work, as per EY Global Audit Methodology and in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of aligned engagement and EY GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make reviews more efficient and meaningful.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts like Assurance executives based out of Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures and ensure these are embedded into the engagement team’s work.
- Proactively discuss workflow management with the assurance teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for one’s team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and Global teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on one’s own engagements.
- Standardize review processes along with leveraging best practices across one’s aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead one’s GDS team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members.
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards or knowledge of IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP and International review standards is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- Robust logical and reasoning skills
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live EY values.
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues in India and global teams.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
- Articleship with other big four or mid-tier accounting firms
- ACCA / CPA with 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Non-Qualified (B. Com) with 3+ years of relevant work experience in Assurance.
- 0-2 years post-qualification experience with either
- Mid-or top-tier accounting firm focused on external or Assurance reviews
- MNC or larger domestic Indian companies, preferably within a Shared Service
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Proficiency in MS – Office and Outlook.
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for:
A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ernst & Young Apply Link||Click Here|
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ernst & Young Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ernst & Young Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Ernst & Young is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ernst & Young Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ernst & Young i.e https://www.ey.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ernst & Young Recruitment : Click Here
About Ernst & Young :
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities