Ernst & Young Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ernst & Young – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ernst & Young Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Ernst & Young is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bengaluru,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ernst & Young. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Ernst & Young etc.
Ernst & Young Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Designation||Guidewire CC_ Staff|
|Experience||2- 6 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
EY is looking for Analyst / Associate Consultant in the Risk Advisory team to work on various Cyber Transformation projects for our customers across the globe. • An important part of your role will be to deliver high quality work products as per firm’s guidelines. You will need to actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with other team members. You’ll need to report any identified risks within engagements and share any issues and updates with senior members of the team.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Guidewire implementation project.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Java 5, JEE, XML, Web Services (Axis 2), SQL, ANT
- Strong in Pl/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System
- Should have strong knowledge and experience on Tomcat and or Websphere/Weblogic
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, Preferably from Insurance domain background
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Experience in GuideWire ClaimCenter Configuration/ Integration/Conversion
- Experience in Insurance domain, preferably in Property & Casualty.
- Prior Client facing experience
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ernst & Young Apply Link||Click Here|
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ernst & Young Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ernst & Young Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Ernst & Young is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ernst & Young Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ernst & Young i.e https://www.ey.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ernst & Young Recruitment : Click Here
About Ernst & Young :
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities