Ernst & Young Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ernst & Young – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Ernst & Young Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Ernst & Young is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Banglore,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Ernst & Young. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details,Eligibility Criteria,Salary Details and Registration Link for Ernst & Young etc.
Ernst & Young Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Employment Type||Permanent,Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Your key responsibilities;
- To liaise and work with project teams to help the practice expand the services across different regions and build account-based teams
- To work with senior management across regions to expand the scale and build new solutions
- Strengthen the team by providing Effective Leadership, Performance Management and timely Coaching and Feedback.
- Initiate Process Improvements by identifying Service Delivery Gaps, offer solutions and Successfully build technology assets.
- Identify new services to support sub service lines of SaT
- Contribute to the culture of the broader EY GDS team
Skills and attributes for success
- EMS team enhances service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have;
- A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates with 2-4 years of exp. (No post-graduation experience required)
- Previous accounting / finance / business process outsourcing experience and/or project management experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal English.
- Very strong organizational and management skills; ability to delegate effectively and allocate work amongst team members
- Skilled at juggling conflicting demands, prioritizing effectively.
- Team player, with a proactive and can-do attitude, contributes to the broader team beyond the day-to-day role
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel, power point presentation etc.
- Ability to build and leverage networks
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we look for:
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ernst & Young Apply Link||Click Here|
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process
Ernst & Young Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ernst & Young Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ernst & Young Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Ernst & Young is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ernst & Young Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ernst & Young i.e https://www.ey.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ernst & Young Recruitment : Click Here
About Ernst & Young :
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities