Ericsson Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ericsson – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Ericsson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Ericsson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bagalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Ericsson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ericsson, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Ericsson Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Ericsson Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Senior Data Scientist|
|Job Location||Bagalore, karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description :
Our Exciting Opportunity:
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will need to have strong programming skills and deep understanding of data science and Machine Learning tools. Your knowledge and experience in Data Science methodologies will be applied to seek results-oriented real-world problems as part of a highly dynamic and distributed team. You will work in a highly collaborative environment where you communicate and plan tasks and ideas. You will be working on high impact initiatives with other DS in Machine Intelligence to drive growth and economic profitability for Ericsson and its customers by accelerating current Ericsson offerings. Your contribution will also help to build new offerings in the areas of MI driven 4G and 5G network, distributed cloud, IoT and other emerging businesses!
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes!
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible
- Define the model validation strategy and business success criteria in data science terms.
- Identify the right architecture and flow for the data and DS model.
- Craft the implementation and deployment strategy for the model into production.
- Engage with external ecosystem (academia, technology leaders, open source etc.) to develop the skills and technology portfolio for MI’s needs.
- Work with unstructured data including text and images in AI/ML models.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra etc.
- Good with effective big data storage and retrieval strategies including indexing, partitioning, etc.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Creativity and ability to formulate problems and seek them independently.
- Ability to build and further internal and external communities.
- Experience in writing and communicating white papers, journal articles and technical blogs on the results.
- Extensive experience in model development and life-cycle-management in one or more industry/application domain.
- Strong Programming skills in various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R) with proficiency in Python and/or C++.
- Education:Bachelors/Masters/Ph. D. in Computer Science.
- Expereince: 5-10 years
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ericsson Apply Link||Click Here|
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ericsson
Coming to Salary Package the Ericsson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ericsson Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ericsson i.e https://www.ericsson.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ericsson Recruitment : Click Here
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals.