Ericsson Job Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ericsson – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Ericsson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Ericsson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Ericsson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ericsson, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Ericsson Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
About this opportunity
As a Java Developer, you will work in crafting next generation of ISD (BDGS SD ISD) and would get an opportunity to work from EGI across location!
Are you someone who
- Likes to be responsible for the technical aspects of delivery that cuts across products using innovative technologies.
- Is hardworking in designing, development and upskilling to new technologies.
- Derives energy from making things happen and delivering value to our customers.
- Is passionate about data driven decisions, driving improvements and provide solutions.
- If answered YES to many of the above questions, then, you are probably a good fit to this position!
What you will do
- Responsible for Technical requirements for the scrum team.
- Responsible for driving below in co-ordination with Scrum Master and E2E architects.
- Technical mentorship including developers and testers.
- Detailed requirement discussion with scrum team and make sure everyone understands it.
- Prepare LLD and get it reviewed and baseline and implement to Quality gates and code review.
- Highlight technical risks, issues and dependencies on time and Implementation of security requirements for every result.
- Explore expertise option on every requirement and provide suggestion for implementation. Competence development.
- Make sure Sprint Demos are done as per SLA and lead Scrum Retrospective to ensure to act on future work.
- Implementation of Functional/Non-Functional scope. Support for DoD completion.
You will bring
- Deep technical experience and hands-on in design/development of Java 8, Spring boot, micro-service, and cloud-based architecture related projects/programs.
- Develop high quality code and work with ZERO defect leakage. Source Code Management using git, GitLab.
- Identify reusable assets and focus on future savings through automation.
- Proficient in the latest software development tools, methodologies, and techniques.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as per the market.
- Mentor or guide the new joiners or junior developers in the team on all required technical aspects.
- Ability to investigate and come up with root cause to any technical issues raises in the project/program.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication to convey the concepts to diverse set of technical resources.
- Ability to quickly understand context and apply big picture thinking to achieve tangible results.
- Must be ready to play an individual contributor as well as leading/guiding the team technically.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a strongly associated field
- 5 to 10years of strong hands-on technical experience in development, of micro-service and cloud based architecture projects.
Must Have Technical Stack:
- Java 8.0,Spring boot, Microservice, REST, Data Structures.
- Design Patterns, Multi Threading, Docker & Kubernetes, GIT, Jenkins, Security Concepts (OAuth, JWT).
Good to Have
- Telecom experience (BSS/OSS/Cloud).Scripting proficiency in Unix/Linux platform
- Understanding on Security (Vulnerability/Privacy/Hardening etc) and their tools Cassandra, Kafka, Elastic Search.
Apply Mode : Online
|Ericsson Apply Link
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ericsson
Coming to Salary Package the Ericsson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ericsson Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ericsson i.e https://www.ericsson.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ericsson Recruitment : Click Here
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals.