Ericsson Openings Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Ericsson – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Ericsson Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Ericsson is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Ericsson. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Ericsson, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Ericsson Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Ericsson Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates / Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
We are now looking for a Technical Writer for creation/update of all customer documentation and document library, for the product development unit to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Responsibilities For Ericsson Openings
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Must be ready to work as an individual contributor.
- Create/Update customer documentation, document libraries and online Help.
- Create/Edit images and flowcharts using Adobe Photoshop, Visio etc.
- Perform peer review (editorial) for all documents delivered in a product release.
- Suggest usability improvements to local development teams.
- Able to handle multiple projects and perform independently or in a team environment.
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Technical Skills/Competencies – Ericsson Openings
- Should have previous experience of technical writing preferably in the Telecom/ Billing Domain.
- Excellent command of English language with ability to articulate complex technical concepts in clear concise and simple written form is required.
- Exposure to platform/OS systems, Linux and related system aspects would be added advantage.
- Good experience in writing and editing end user documents like User Manuals, Installation Guides, System Administrator Guides, Functional Description, etc.
- Sound Knowledge of Document Editors, such as MS-word.
- Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Visio.
- Exposure to tools such as Epic Editor, Snagit, Adobe Framemaker, Irfan View would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to DITA/CCMS principles desired.
- Knowledge regarding Agile methods would be given preference.
- Exceptional communication (English-verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- The ability to drive the necessary processes and standards to manage and produce quality documentation.
- Should be able to work with Logical/Analytical thinking ability and have the aptitude for problem solving and zeal for innovative solutions.
- Good attitude, interpersonal skills and be a self starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking and team-oriented environment.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Ericsson Apply Link||Click Here|
Ericsson Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Ericsson
Coming to Salary Package the Ericsson is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Ericsson Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Ericsson i.e https://www.ericsson.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Ericsson Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.