eLitmus Evaluation Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in eLitmus Evaluation – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for eLitmus Evaluation Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
eLitmus Evaluation is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Girl Power Talk. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for eLitmus Evaluation etc.
eLitmus Evaluation Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd|
|Designation||Sr. Associate – Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Last Date to Apply||8th March 2021|
eLitmus Evaluation Recruitment Job Description:
What we expect from you:
- Excellent understanding of web applications.
- Good knowledge about AWS or similar services.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Good understanding of the delivery pipeline in a team environment.
- Innovative and creative problem solving.
- Ability to understand and communicate across teams and departments.
What you will be doing:
- Work as a part of a team or individually.
- Build products that help us expand our portfolio and drive growth for the organisation.
- Take up ownership of the entire lifecycle of products.
- Help, mentor and guide interns, new joinees and other developers.
- Engage with the client and people from other departments to come up with the best solutions.
- Point out existing problems with our solutions, processes and architecture
What we look for:
- Knowledge of Open Source Libraries and Tools.
- Always on the cutting edge of technology.
- Ability to divide a larger problem into smaller pieces for everyone to work on
- Desire to mentor junior developers.
- More than 3 years of experience in the industry.
- Should be able to work out of our Bangalore office.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|eLitmus Evaluation Apply Link||Click Here|
eLitmus Evaluation Talk Recruitment Selection Process
eLitmus Evaluation Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for eLitmus Evaluation Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the eLitmus Evaluation is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply eLitmus Evaluation Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of eLitmus Evaluation i.e www.elitmus.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for eLitmus Evaluation Recruitment : Click Here
About eLitmus Evaluation :
You are someone who believes in charting your own destiny. You devour newspapers, feed on non-fiction books including ones written by business leaders for inspiration. You are much more than just a co-ordinator at events and have owned and delivered them (example: college fests).
Equally you know that some of the legendary companies founders and their key team members had no prior experience and learnt it along the way (Example Flipkart , Reliance etc)