Electronic Arts Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Electronic Arts – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Electronic Arts Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Electronic Arts is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad .so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Electronic Arts. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Electronic Arts etc.
Electronic Arts Recruitment – Details
|Software Development Engineer
|Bachelor’s (or) Master’s Degree
|Freshers & Exp
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Permanent, Full Time
You will be developing distributed, highly resilient, globally scalable services in the cloud by utilizing world-class engineering principles and modern DevOps best practices. Our Software Engineers love to experiment with leading-edge technology, dive deep into code and work as part of a team of programming experts who define and solve complex computing problems. You must ensure stellar product quality, and provide technical inputs to Product Managers as they communicate new product features. You should have excellent design and coding skills in building APIs and have the technical depth in OS (Linux, macOS, Windows), mobile and cloud programming models.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
You will be interacting with product managers, scrum masters, architects, tech leads, quality engineers and infrastructure engineers across the US and other geographies.
- Work with PMs, Architects, Network and Systems engineers to understand service and application needs, including build, deployment and management.
- Work in a Agile, Scrum based on Minimum Viable Product(MVP)
- Design and build service catalogs and APIs
- Ensure all solutions being developed are well documented with proper technical specifications, testable and maintainable.
- Adopt Test Driven Development focused on automation and achieve 80%+ code coverage
- Implement logging, monitoring, analytics and telemetry in code.
- Effectively communicate progress and issues with engineering and product/project managers.
- Prototype new technology that fits use cases/problems and validate against success criteria.
- Adopt clean code and clean architecture principles in software development
Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement.
- A problem solver and a hands-on person leading the team from the front and finding solutions using technology and logical thinking.
Must-Have Skills – Electronic Arts Recruitment
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Technology or Computer Science from Tier I institutions
- 4+ years’ IT experience as software engineer in J2SE and J2EE development teams
Top notch programming skills in Java and related frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot
- Strong Experience in REST API based Microservices development & integration that includes long running orchestration services
- Experience implementing services with modern authentication using OAuth 2.0, SAML, JWT
- Implementation Experience in RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and good SQL query knowledge
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra/MongoDB/Redis/DynamoDB
- Experience or Knowledge to distributed Caching solutions such as Redis/Memcache
Development experience using Gitlab and JIRA.
- Strong CI/CD experience with Gitlab CI/CD or Jenkins or Maven
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Strong Experience working in Agile development methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills; solution oriented individual.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay on top of technology, participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our products and tech stack
- Self-starter with an eagerness to constantly learn
- Strong sense of ownership/‘can do’ attitude and high attention to detail
- Experience working in a distributed global team
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and problem solving
Highly Desired Skills – Electronic Arts Recruitment
- Experience configuring services in AWS(preferred)
- S3, Aurora, IAM
- EC2, AWS Lambda, EKS
- Route 53, API Gateway, CloudFront,
- CloudFormation templates, CloudWatch
- Experience with Container Management preferably using EKS
- Experience with gRPC based service development
- DevOps experience in Test Drive Development, CI/CD
- Experience on Quality engineering tools such as Selenium, Jmeter
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! (Electronic Arts Recruitment)
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Apply Mode : Online
|Electronic Arts Apply Link
Electronic Arts Recruitment Selection Process
Electronic Arts Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Electronic Arts Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Electronic Arts is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Electronic Arts Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Electronic Arts i.e https://www.ea.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Electronic Arts Recruitment : Click Here
About Electronic Arts :
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
What We Do In fiscal year 2018, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $5.15 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Need for Speed™, Dragon Age™ and Plants vs. Zombies™.