Edureka Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in ION – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Edureka Recruitment Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Edureka is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Wipro. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Edureka etc.
Edureka Recruitment – Information Details
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Job Description for Edureka Recruitment :
– We are looking for a talented person with a combination of stellar design capabilities and strong technical skills to join the Marketing/Content team.
– The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing great tech marketing content based on raw inputs, have an eye for colors and typefaces, and pay keen attention to details.
– We will provide you with a broad set of guidelines and you will then be empowered to bring your own creative vision to life and design impactful presentations.
– The ability to adhere to deadlines and produce quality output within agreed timelines is absolutely essential
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
– Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
– Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
– Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
– Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
– Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
– Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Preferable Knowledge on Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
– Excellent Programming Skills
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
Working hours: Night Shift
– Group Discussion
– HR Screening
– Multiple Virtual Rounds
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Edureka Recruitment Apply Link||Click Here|
Edureka Recruitment Selection Process
Edureka Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Coming to Salary Package the Edureka is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply For Edureka Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Edureka i.e https://www.edureka.co/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Edureka job: Click Here
About Edureka :
Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24×7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.