Disney Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Disney – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Disney Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Disney is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Disney. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Disney etc.
Disney Recruitment – Details
|Qualification||MBA or Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
This position is expected to sell commercial time and solutions for the network channels to clients/ agencies
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Generate advertising revenues for the assigned set of channels from allocated set of accounts and agencies
- Achievement of the assigned revenue targets
- Gathering market intelligence with respect to Competition, Clients, Agencies and overall business landscape to further our business objectives
- Developing preferred channel partnerships with market
- Minimum Qualification: MBA or Postgraduate
- Must have worked in related sales role or similar industries for minimum 4 to 8 years.
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales and agency linked markets will be an added advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Leverage relationships & is a capable networker.
- Should be adept at MS- Office tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
- High energy levels and go-getter attitude
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast paced internal & external environment.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Disney Apply Link||Click Here|
Disney Recruitment Selection Process
Disney Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Disney Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Disney Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Disney is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Disney Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Disney i.e https://jobs.disneycareers.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Disney Recruitment : Click Here
About Disney Star :
Star has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network’s entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India’s No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.