Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, Hyderabad & Mumbai so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Designation||Consultant / Senior Consultant|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Experience||2.5 – 8 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, Bangalore, Karnataka, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Work you’ll do – Deloitte Recruitment
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other team members on the project.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and reusable code
- Interact with onsite clients, coordinator/scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams
- Analyze and identify opportunities to enhance quality across project
- Developing data and reporting solutions using different ETL and data reporting tools
- Using BODS perform data extraction from source GW PC/BC/CC and transform in the Guidewire Datahub Layer
- Use DataHub as the data source and build analytical applications on Guidewire InfoCenter
Skills / Project Experience – required (Based on Configuration/Integration): Deloitte Recruitment
- Ability to understand Insurance Policy life cycle and develop effective data driven solutions sourcing data from Guidewire PC/BC/CC
- Experience working on data analysis, data modeling and data integration
- Experience developing ETL solutions using Guidewire DataHub
- Ability to troubleshoot the SAP BODS scripts and SQL queries/stored procedures
- Experience in integration of data sourced from guidewire with other third party sources like rating xmls etc.
- Experience in building reports and analytic solutions using Guidewire Infocenter
- Experience with design and development of data warehouse environments including datamarts
- Ability to write SQL with joins on RDBMS and usage of database functions /scripts
- Ability to quickly learn and deliver on analogous technologies not previously worked on
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills / Project Experience – good to have: Deloitte Recruitment
- Experience on Agile/Scrum based delivery
- Industry recognized Technology Certification
- Experience of working at Client/Onsite
- Experience working in data lake environments
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process
Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Deloitte
Coming to Salary Package the Deloitte is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Deloitte Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Deloitte Recruitment : Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.