Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore Area. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Audit, Management Consulting|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Support development of RPA/IA strategies using leading tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blueprism
- Assessing RPA/IA opportunities
- Under the supervision of more experienced developers, define, design and develop automation on leading RPA platforms (i.e., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath) for clients, including POCs, pilots and production automation.
- Willingness to take ownership of development related activities from process understanding to hyper care period.
- Participate in workshops and interviews with business process SMEs to gather and confirm business process details & documenting process definitions.
- Participate in design and configuration sessions and apply feedback to improve and enhance work products.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 to 5 yrs. of total IT experience
- Technical expertise with hands-on experience in development on RPA platforms/tool including but not limited to Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, UiPath etc.
- Working Knowledge of Orchestrator (UiPath), Control Room (A360, Blueprism) etc.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .Net Framework, HTML, Python, Abbyy/OCR engine and RDBMS
- Excellent Knowledge of RPA principles and/or design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Software development life cycle and Agile Development
- Strong Oops understanding and implementation experience
Good to have
- Working knowledge on Automation tools in addition to the ones mentioned above – Microsoft Power automate, SAP IRPA, Openspan
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Bot framework or any other conversational AI Technology
- Hands-on experience in Automating Mainframe and Citrix, using power shell scripts
Process assessment and feasibility study experience.
- Any prior work experience with Business Process Management and Workflow tools.
- Proficient communication skills (both written and verbal)
Desired characteristics in candidates
- Analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- Working experience of Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Addition to the technical competency at personal and team level.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Job Selection Process
Deloitte Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Deloitte Job: Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.