Deloitte Openings Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore & Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Openings Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Experience||3 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
The work you will do For Deloitte Openings Recruitment
- Designing applications to be optimized to work within constructs of an Azure environment
- Review technical designs and perform code review for the scripts and templates created by peers and/or junior team members
- Monitor and maintain multiple environments based on client requirements
- Resolve issues and provide updates to the leads on a regular basis
- Setting up or managing backups and patching across the environments
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Interact with onsite clients, coordinator/scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams.
Skills / Project Experience – required:
- Hands-on experience with setting-up foundational services and landing zone in a greenfield and/or brownfield cloud platform context – specifically on AWS. Expertise in OS, networking and cloud architecture fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with provisioning of the AWS services using CloudFormation Templates and/or Terraform, Deloitte Openings Recruitment 2020
- Implementation knowledge of core AWS products and services (e.g. VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB), AWS (Iaas & Paas Components)
- Experience in Cloud Virtual Network, Cloud Load Balancing, Cloud CDN, Cloud Interconnect, Cloud DNS, Network Service Tiers – across multiple availability zones and regions.
- Experience in S3 Cloud Storage, Compute, App Hosting, Web and Mobile Apps
- Experience in migrating of VMs using various AWS Native tools such as AWS Application Discovery Service, AWS Server Migration Service, AWS Database Migration Service, CloudEndure Migration, AWS Migration Hub
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Hands-on knowledge for migrating OS workloads to Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Strong CLI and API scripting (e.g., PowerShell, JSON, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Troubleshooting on AWS VMs, VPC, Resource Groups, NSG etc.
- Understands standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments
Upgrade and Replatform Linux/Windows Migration Specialization (Required): Deloitte Openings Recruitment
- Experience with managing or supporting migrations of VMs from On-perm to cloud
- Migration execution using platform migrations options – Physical2Virtual (P2V), Virtual2Virtul (V2V), Physical2 Physical (P2P)
- Migration execution using different Tools- PlateSpin, Azure Site Recovery (ASR), CloudEndure
- Agent uninstallation and installation during migration window
- Perform all migration technical steps as mentioned in RunBook, and perform pre & post migration sanity checks (Infra level Testing)
For Windows (Mandatory)
- Experience with operating and upgrading Windows 2008, and Windows 2012 to hopefully some exposure to Windows 2016 and/or SQL Server set-up
- Experience with managing IIS
- Experience managing Domain Controllers or other Windows services.
For Linux – Good to have – Deloitte Openings Recruitment
- Installing/upgrading Linux server OS (Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu). Knowledge of Linux Internals
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers,
- Experience with NIS/Apache, SMB/Samba/DNS/DHCP.
Skills / Project Experience – good to have:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate / Professional Level (strongly desired)
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Working knowledge of ITIL and/or agile methodologies
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Deloitte
Coming to Salary Package the Deloitte is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Deloitte Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Deloitte Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California.