Deloitte Openings – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad / Bangalore so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, or Equivalent|
|Experience||3.5 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, Bangalore, Karnataka,India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description For Deloitte Openings
- Monitoring external policy compliance, specifically on Deloitte vendors.
- Responsible for reviewing and assessing vendor security controls to protect Deloitte facilities, systems
- (assets and networks) and data.
- Responsible for ensuring vendors working within the framework of Deloitte security policies that is being
- clearly laid out for them.
- Maintaining regular communications with vendor risk management team on progress status
- Follow‐up with vendors and business teams to ensure timely remediation of assessment findings
- Driving security awareness program across the organization and promoting cyber security firm initiatives.
Required For Deloitte Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree; 3.5 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of information security principles, policies, processes and practices.
- Good knowledge about security controls for cloud services.
- Good to have information security program implementation and/or audit experience.
- Good to have certifications such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 22301, CEH, CISA
- He / She should be a team player and should be comfortable working in teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Openings Selection Process
Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Deloitte
Coming to Salary Package the Deloitte is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Deloitte Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Deloitte Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.