Deloitte Openings – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai Area. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Job Openings – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Experience||4 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Anchoring / TV / Films / Production , Marketing & Communications , Travel / Airlines|
|Industry||Banking / Accounting / Financial Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Core Skills expected when we ask for a Back End Developer:
- Proven experience as a back end developer or similar role and in-depth understanding of implementing systems end-to-end.
- Sound knowledge of Node.js or JAVA, springboot
- Experience working with Typescript (in case of Node.js)
- Experience working with one or node.js web frameworks like Expressjs, fastify. (in case of Node.js)
- Experience developing RESTful web services, integrating with RESTful or other web services.
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions –NoSQL/RDBMS (preferably MongoDB/MySQL).
- Experience implementing testing platforms and writing unit tests
- Experience working with PaaS environments and Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile processes
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Proficiency with Git & Experience working with Jenkins for CI/CD automation
Good to have exp in Scripting language, Korn shell, Perl in Linux Environment
Good to have hacker rank score or tested / certified Bitrise – For better workflows and increased automation.
Consultant: 4-5 years of experience
Professional Qualification – B.E./B.Tech/MCA/MBA/MS
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, a Consultant across our organization should have:
- Ability to execute a project using Agile techniques to quickly deliver value for clients
- Ability to propose solutions by adopting a customer-centric view of the client’s strategy
- Ability to combine digital acumen and a domain specialization to create solutions for our clients
- Ability to build and contribute domain thought-ware for use by the network
- Ability to select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy
- Ability to address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Ability to produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options
- Ability to apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Ability to understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client’s business
- Ability to organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
- Built relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Identified and embraced our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Been Seeking opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Understood objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Developed self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Job Selection Process
Deloitte Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Deloitte Job: Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.