Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment – Details
|Any Graduate / Post Graduate
|0 – 8 Months
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Work you’ll do
To assist Deloitte employees with technology problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the Call Center. Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority. Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge on Active Directory such password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should have Knowledge on Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD and other hardware peripherals
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must, Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment 2020
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working
- Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
Qualifications For Deloitte Job Openings
- Required: Qualification: Any graduate/Postgraduate
- Experience: 0 – 8 months
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.
Apply Mode : Online
|Deloitte Apply Link
Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Deloitte
Coming to Salary Package the Deloitte is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.