Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai Area. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Anchoring / TV / Films / Production , Marketing & Communications , Travel / Airlines|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
- Functional knowledge of Configuration of Core HCM +Security, Absence, OTL, HR HelpDesk, Talent (PM, GM, TR, Comp, CD, SP), LMS, ORC.
- Experienced in Driving workshop, providing best practices, give workarounds for gaps, drive CRP.
- Adept at Documentation – Deliverables like Business Requirement Doc, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Unit Test execution, User Manual, System Test scenario and scripts etc.
- Experience- 2-5yrs
- Excellent in SQL
- Data Conversion – HDL,
- Report – BIP report development, OTBI report, OAC design and development
- Integration – OIC and file based integration
- Fast Formula
- Experience- 2-5yrs
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Job Selection Process
Deloitte Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Deloitte Job: Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.