Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore Area. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Job Openings – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Category||Anchoring / TV / Films / Production , Marketing & Communications , Travel / Airlines|
|Industry||Banking / Accounting / Financial Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years experience in Java Web Application Development and/or related technologies
- 2+ years of progressive experience with Java, J2EE, and JSP
- 2+ years of experience in Springboot
- 2+ years experience using application frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in deploying SpringBoot in Microservices
- Demonstrable examples of developing detailed technology architecture
- Ability to clearly communicate examples of object-oriented design and design patterns and their applications
- Contributing in digital commerce projects in recent 2 years.
- Playing a role involving sufficient communication, analytical presentation skills, problem
solving skills and learning attitude.
- Domain experience in B2B / B2C commerce.
- Working experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build and testing)
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experiencing designing and implementing global B2B and B2C solutions
- Ability to lead technical design and implementation services
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Certification in Java Good verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Java, J2EE & Spring.
- Acquired Java Certifications (Preferably)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Job Selection Process
Deloitte Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Deloitte Job: Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.