Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Delhi Area. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Work you’ll do:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct, coach, and supervise the efforts of analysts.
- Work in a team with guidance from Sr. Consultant/Manager/Sr. Manager/Director when needed.
- Participate in the development of content deliverable that meets the needs of the client and contract.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues with appropriate guidance from the manager/director.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through delivery of high-quality work.
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients’ strategic and operational success.
- Contribute to new business proposals, client presentations and proposal development.
- Manage and seek personal and professional development for self, including expansion of consulting skills and experiences.
- Manage execution of the day-to-day plan set forth by the Deloitte Human Capital team lead.
- Provide implementation assistance as required.
- Contribute to practice building and other internal practice initiatives – additional responsibilities.
Your role will involve:
- Create and deliver high-quality communication campaigns including digital and print content, and collaterals for different channels and media (Newsletters, PDF Handbooks, Infographic Mailers, Micro Videos, Animated Videos, Websites, Blogs, etc.) that are tailored to project briefs and requirements basis the agreed timeline.
- Manage one or multiple communication projects or deliverables to a business-ready standard, with limited oversight.
- Being an excellent communicator and actively participating in discussions with the change team or directly with the client to understand the communication requirement and articulate ideas.
- Develop content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Contribute ideas for new programs, research and recommend innovative branding techniques.
- Collaborate with visual designers to conceptualize original and unique graphic design art, illustrations, icons, and project brand logos for the clients
- Align and use appropriate images, typography, graphics, and layouts for the project basis the client’s brand guidelines.
- Enable and manage design research, story boarding, brainstorming, and design reference sessions with the team and project stakeholders.
- Lead/design/develop training curriculum, outlines, materials per the project requirement
- Stay on top of the competitive design landscape to better understand the client’s objectives and industry trends and share these insights with the design team.
- SAP Enable Now, Articulate 360
- SAP S/4 HANA OR SAP Content development (will also consider other technology application experience).
- Well versed with creating trainings in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Asset Management, etc.
- Creative and innovative mind-set.
- Strong hold on MS Office (suite) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects/Premiere Pro).
- Outstanding verbal, written communication skills and ability to develop persuasive messages based on the information provided.
- Ability to take initiative, interact with all levels of management and think strategically and artistically.
- Excellent time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Relevant work experience of 3 to 5 years or more as an instructional designer/graphic designer, digital content creator or related role preferably with agency and corporate.
- Bachelor’s in mass communication/marketing/ digital marketing or any other design-related domain. Certification in design-related field will be a plus.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean and creative designs or collaterals.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Job Selection Process
Deloitte Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Deloitte Job: Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.