Deloitte Recruitment – Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Deloitte – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Deloitte Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Deloitte is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Mumbai Area. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Deloitte. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Deloitte etc.
Deloitte Recruitment – Information Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Work you’ll do:
- Cyber strategy team assist organizations to develop and implement a well-defined cyber risk culture and educate employees about threat awareness to help accelerate behavioral change.
- Cyber strategy, transformation, and assessments work group with clients to determine their risk tolerance, and to identify their key business risks and cyber-threat exposures.
- Enabling executives to recognize, analyze, and address third-party and regulatory compliance risks created by the development of new, complex, distributed networks in order to avoid potential threats to business-critical data and systems as part of cyber risk management and compliance function
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for ISO 27001 based Information Security Management System implementation and sustenance
- Responsible for advising clients on Business Continuity Planning, IT Disaster Recovery planning
- Assess client information security posture, identify the gaps/risks in the existing environment and develop solutions to mitigate the identified gaps/risk
- Responsible to assist client in review / implement Information Security controls in areas as mentioned, but not limited to: Change management process, Incident management process, Backup process, User identity and access management, Antivirus management, SLA performance and monitoring, Media handling & Exchange of information, Physical and environmental Security, and Media & Information Handling
- Responsible to assist client in developing information assets inventory and classification
- Responsible for conducting clients vendors risk assessment and providing a holistic view of clients risk exposure due to outsourcing
- Responsible for advising and assisting clients to develop and implement Information classification framework
- Conduct Information Systems audits covering IT infrastructure assets
- Advice clients on data privacy, data leakage prevention, identity and access management
- Serves as technical lead or subject matter specialist on security and privacy implementation projects, responsible for design, build, testing and deployment of solutions
- Demonstrates ability to work independently on projects with limited supervision
- Demonstrates understanding of complex business and information technology management processes
- Demonstrates working knowledge of firm tools and methodologies that may be suitable for the engagement
- Manages day-to-day client relationships at mid and lower levels.
The key skills required are as follows:
- Working knowledge in one or more security and privacy domains such as: security governance policies and procedures, risk management, compliance, access control, network security, security architecture, security incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity management, privacy and data protection
- Experience in leveraging industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 17799, ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk management process
- Experience in data protection technologies such as encryption, data discovery, data masking, data redaction, etc.
- Possesses certifications such as ISO27001 LA/ LI, ISO22301 LA/LI, CISSP, CISA, CISM certification
- Demonstrates ability to write technical reports and documents including making impactful presentations
- Demonstrates knowledge of one or more industry or functional area
- Working knowledge on eGRC tools like Archer, ZenGRC would be an added advantage.
Your role as a leader:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Deloitte Apply Link||Click Here|
Deloitte Job Selection Process
Deloitte Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Deloitte Job
- First of all, visit official website of Accenture i.e https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Deloitte Job: Click Here
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft. Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through super voting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002.