Dell Technologies Recruitment: Fresher & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Dell – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Dell Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Dell is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in BANGALORE, INDIA. so, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Dell. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Dell etc.
Dell Job – Details
|Company Name||Dell Technologies|
|Designation||Technical Support Engineer-Avamar|
|Job Location||BANGALORE, INDIA.|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
What you’ll achieve:
- Take ownership of technically sophisticated customer-reported issues from web, phone, chat and email and work closely with the customer until complete resolution
- Document relevant information and ensure the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
- Resolve customer issues, working closely with the Engineering, SE and other multi- functional teams
- Provide qualified information to Engineering so they can improve product quality and reliability
- Make sure customers are treated with the highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures
- Apply advanced systems-level technical expertise to resolve customers’ issues within their data protection environment. Identify, document, and escalate customer issues to senior resources when required.
- Good knowledge and experience with any flavor of Linux, Hardware, Networking, RAID, NAS, SAN, LAN
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies such as VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V etc. would be advantageous as would exposure to backup applications, e.g. NetBackup, Commvault etc.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a Technical Support Role for Avamar, Networker & Data Domain.
- Experience in a technical and/or customer support setting is mandatory
- Responsible for sharing all acquired knowledge concerning problem resolution by generating content for the knowledge database. Good knowledge in cloud support
- Ability to work in a team environment. Excellent business communication skills: understands how to communicate to customers. Can work in high-pressure environment
- Support is a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities will be required.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Dell Apply Link||Click Here|
Dell Job Selection Process
Dell Job Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Dell Job
- First of all, visit official website of Dell i.e https://dell.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Dell : Click Here
About Dell :
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. It is one of the biggest PC manufacturing companies in the world.