Dell Openings Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Dell – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Dell Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Dell is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Dell. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Dell, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Dell Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Dell Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Software Quality Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Software Quality Engineer 1 – Dell Openings
Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Quality Engineer 1 on our Software Engineering team in Hyderabad.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for developing & automating a comprehensive smoke, functional and regression suite in addition to testing ongoing changes/enhancements to the applications. You will work closely with Product Managers, Senior Engineers, Customers/Partners and Leaders on Azure Cloud .NET based Customer Experience Portals/Apps.
You will: Dell Openings Recruitment
- Serves as key link between Engineering teams, CloudOps & Support teams
- Contribute towards Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment goals
- Build & Automate the smoke, functional & regression test suites
- Assist with Test data identification and preparation, mocking etc.
- Test & Identify product bugs, report, escalate for timely resolution in constructive fashion
- Establish good rapport with Key product stakeholders for driving better results
- Collaborate with E2E, VIT & UAT teams to drive alignment & quality
- Invest on Test Drive Development approach
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 4+ years of test automation experience on .NET based products.
- 2+ years Must have experience in any cloud base infrastructure like Azure platform
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline automation
- Top notch, high-energy communication, collaboration skills, and drive for results
- Customer obsession, passion for technology & strong analytical skills is MUST
- Any Prior Experience with Dell is highly valued
- Strong Test automation experience using Azure DevOps/Selenium
Desirable Requirements For Dell Openings
- Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Sciences or Mathematics Or Relevant Streams
- Application deployment and configuration management strongly desired
- TFS/AzureDevOps/GitHub and SDLC environment administration
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM based software development lifecycle principles
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Dell Apply Link||Click Here|
Dell Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Dell Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Dell is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Dell Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Dell i.e https://www.dell.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Dell Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Dell :
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.It is one of the biggest PC product companies in the world.