Dell Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Dell – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Dell Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Dell is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Dell. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Dell etc.
Dell Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Dell Technologies|
|Designation||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BS or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description – Dell Recruitment
- Resolve all Technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support to VMware customers – via email and telephone.
- Own and drive the Customer Experience throughout the lifecycle of the Service Request to resolution.
- Mentor and provide training to other technical GSS staff in Network troubleshooting topics.
- Be an advocate for network virtualization, educate GSS on the NSX platform
- Troubleshoot and engage with NSX Engineering on customer reported issues, including identifying viable workarounds.
- Work collaboratively with sales associates, product management, technical marketing and engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of NSBU products.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to VMware Product Management teams based on customer use-cases and requirements.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of cloud computing and networking applications, industry directions, and trends.
- Document all technical inquiries; develop and review content for knowledgebase.
- Participate in testing alpha and beta products and provide feedback to Engineering.
- Travel to Customer sites and represent VMware GSS.
- 3- 5 years’ hands on experience working in customer support industry supporting network infrastructure (L2/L3 devices)
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of modern IT production data center and Internet (ISP/ASP) hosting operations including Compute, Storage and Networking.
- Understand datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architectures deployed both Layer 2 and Layer 3 based.
- Networking: In-depth understanding of L2/L3 networking protocols including switching technologies, routing fundamentals, IP subnetting and Address Management,, firewalling, load balancers, Security trust zones, Management Networks, VPN and network design
- Ability to communicate with Network Architects
- Proven experience and deep knowledge of the networking technologies and vendors such as VMware VDS, Cisco, F5, Riverbed, Force10, Vyatta/Brocade, A10 Networks, Arista, Infoblox, Palo Alto Networks
- Experience with network components such as, ASR routers, switches, firewalls, ASA, etc).Virtual networking components VSG, Nexus1000V, BGP & OSPF protocol, Cisco UCS and storage
- CCNP or equivalent certification and/or related work experience
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards (e.g. SNMP); capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management
- Extremely well organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience designing and/or supporting large enterprise deployments.
- Hands-on experience with Linux/UNIX based operating systems including strong CLI skill set and working knowledge of general system and network troubleshooting tools (e.g. WireShark)
- Good practical working ability with Linux/UNIX utilities, including editors and command shells
- Ability to travel 20 per cent of the time.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 support environment
Highly Preferred Skills
- Hands on experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products
- UNIX kernel diagnostics/debugging (at a level typically found in senior level 2 or level 3 UNIX support staff)
- Experience with operation and administration of large Windows Server and Desktop Environments o Experience in administration of complex Storage Area Networks, including Fibre-channel and Ethernet based protocols
- Previous exposure to Cloud Management Platforms such as OpenStack, CloudStack, vRA including Networking enabled by software
- Familiarly of Clustering Technologies such as MS Cluster Server, Redhat clustering, Oracle RAC
- Hands-on and working with key technology solution/language/tools e.g. CloudStack, OpenStack, AWS, KVM, libvirt, Chef, Puppet, Python, CMS, DynamicOps, API, etc.
- CCNP or equivalent certification and/or related work experience
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Dell Apply Link||Click Here|
Dell Recruitment Selection Process
Dell Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Dell is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Dell Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Dell i.e https://dell.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Dell Recruitment : Click Here
About Dell :
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. It is one of the biggest PC manufacturing companies in the world.