Dell job – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Dell – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Dell Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Dell is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Dell. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Dell etc.
Dell job – Information Details
|Java,Spring Boot-Principal Software Engineer – IT
|BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech or Equivalent
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Key Responsibilities For Dell job:
- Strong software development with 10-14yrs years of experience in Java, Java Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring security, and REST services, Design patterns and architectures.
- Micro-service and cloud-native development are essential skills.
- Exposure to PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) is a great plus
- Experience on UI/UX frameworks such as Angular is required
Knowledge of ELK is desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
- Should possess quick learning capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and tools (Pair programming, TDD, BDD, Pivotal methodology)
- Exposure to working with various code repositories (TFS, GIT etc.)
- Exposure to DevOps and CI / CD processes
- Working knowledge on releases, go-live process
- Should have worked in teams located in multiple locations and with different cultures
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems standards, policies, and procedures
- Self driven and ability to lead and manage development teams
Role Overview for Dell job:
Dell Digital and IT is growing fast in the adoption of cloud technologies and transforming the organization for next level. These are exciting times in our space – we are growing fast, building a stronger competency on adopting cloud technologies and building an agile customer focused applications for next levels.
Our mission is to give our customers best-in-class experience in using Dell EMC suite of products.
We are looking for hands-on engineers with expertise and passion in building cloud native applications using latest technologies and methodologies such as Spring, SpringBoot, Java, and REST, microservices.
As Senior Software Engineer you will own and lead software architecture and development for major components of Dell Digital licensing platform according to Dell’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures. You will be collaborating with diverse globally distributed teams.
You should be comfortable with cloud native application development programming languages, and development environments, be hands-on, be able to dive deep into any part of the stack and have good sense for developer experience.
Essential Requirements For Dell job:
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or Science
- Micro-service and cloud-native application development
- Agile development methodologies
- Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Angular6
- Oracle 12c
Desirable Requirements for Dell job:</h5%3
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as PCF, AWS and Azure
- Exposure to IaaS, PaaS models
- Knowledge on behavior driven development (BDD)