Dell Hiring- Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Dell – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Dell Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Dell is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurgaon,. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Dell. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Dell etc.
Dell Hiring – Details
|Company Name||Dell Technologies|
|Designation||Machine Learning Engineer – Senior Advisor|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Dell Hiring Description :
Decision science in big data is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop new, cutting-edge approaches to generate value and meaning from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand-new tools, statistical methods and data models. What’s more, we collaborate with leading academics, industry experts and highly-skilled engineers to equip our internal and external customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor on our Machine Learning Engineer team in Hyderabad/Gurgaon.
What you’ll achieve
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and optimizing machine learning techniques on large-scale data sets. You will be responsible for documentation, governance, optimization and deployment of your machine learning solutions. Working with Dell Consumer & Small Business Sales Global Business Services, you will work with centralized and federated experts to assist with intake, reporting, automation, and I/T engagement as you optimize models for logistics, shipments, order management, cost of dissatisfaction, and supply chain.
- Combine data engineering, advanced analytics, and data visualization to design, develop, and execute business solutions that facilitate data-driven enablement and
- provide ad-hoc analyses to Global Business Services capabilities
- Pilot advanced analytics methods, tools, and platforms by integrating existing & new data sources into automation solutions
- Implement landscape changes to incorporate state-of-the art platforms and tools
- Enable increased efficiency by developing automation solutions including AI implementation, supervised and unsupervised machine learning, etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and proactively manage any delays or issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify process bottlenecks and analytical and/or automation opportunities.
- Understand analytical methodologies and their implications to assist in defining solutions to future business requirements.
- Strong knowledge of job-oriented programming languages (Python, R, Scala, etc.)
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Knowledge of Data driven Application Systems & 3-Tier Architectural Framework.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and direction
- Executive-friendly communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work with and contribute to cross-functional project teams
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with Python, R, Power BI, Spark, UiPath, Automate Anywhere, NICE,
- Blue Prism, Pega, Laserfiche, Nintex RPA, or Intellibot
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree (preferred); or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Web & Rest APIs
- Knowledge of Java with applet, servlet, Java Server Pages, Swing Application, JavaFX application
- Knowledge of Functional Programming (Lambda, streaming),
- Ideally, a self-motivated learner who can balance their intellectual curiosity with on-time business needs
- SAP Knowledge is preferable
- Basic process knowledge of OTC, STP, Supply Chain, etc.
- Knowledge of VBA, VBScript, or KNIME
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Dell Apply Link||Click Here|
Dell Hiring Selection Process
Dell Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Coming to Salary Package the Dell is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Dell Hiring
- First of all, visit official website of Dell i.e https://dell.com
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Dell Hiring : Click Here
About Dell :
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. It is one of the biggest PC manufacturing companies in the world.