DCB Bank careers: DCB Bank Limited is a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India. It is amongst the new generation banks that received the scheduled commercial bank license from the bank regulator, Reserve Bank of India. DCB Bank received the licence on 31 May 1995.
A professional management team guided by the Board of Directors runs the Bank. DCB Bank’s business segments include Retail, micro-SME, SME, mid-Corporate, Agriculture, Commodities, Government, Public Sector, Indian Banks, Co-operative Banks and Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFC). It has approximately 600,000 customers.
The Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) is the promoter of the Bank with around 15% stake. Public shareholding under the Resident Individual category is approximately 39.4%.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
DCB Bank careers – More Information
|DCB Bank Limited
|Permanent, Full Time
|COLLECTIONS – GOLD LOANS
|Banking, Financial Services, Broking
|20th January 2021
DCB Bank careers – Job Description:
TELE CALLER DCB bank – NEW DELHI
- Job Summary To acquire new quality customers and cross sell various products as desired by the Bank from time to time To ensure accurate, timely and error free processing of customer service requests To overcome problems using guidelines and escalate with expediency, when necessary.
- To ensure the best visual impact of the branches on customers Detailed Responsibilities To work for providing first class service experience to existing customers and take references for acquiring new quality customers.
- To cross sell deposit and fee products to such customers and penetrate better market share To acquire high quality customers a?? Retail TD & Retail CASA To constantly endeavor to improve existing customer relationships and involve in Sales to deepen the same To generate fee revenue for the Bank with the help of Insurance, Mutual fund, Trade finance business, etc. DCB Bank careers
- To keep updating knowledge and exposure to various banking products both internal as well as competitor. To continuously improve product knowledge and awareness of market trends and competitor products. To overcome problems using guidelines and escalate with expediency, when necessary.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Open to work on Sundays and Bank holidays
- Ability and desire to sell
- Strong Communication confident and determined approach
- Experience in cross selling various banking products would be an added bonus
Job Summary For DCB Bank careers:
Sourcing / Acquisition of Home/Business Loan customers to the Bank Meeting builders/associations for tie ups for housing loans and mortgage loans Micro marketing activities at potential locations, markets, builders to build a good sales pipeline Ticket size is 2 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs Targeting the micro housing customers (like wholesalers, retailers, chemist, Govt employees etc) in order to develop new clientele for the Bank. Cross selling other retail bank products and insurance Customer Focused, Result Oriented, Business acumen and Relationship Management.
For Official Notification link : Click Here
For Apply link : Click Here
Company Profile for DCB Bank careers:
DCB Bank is a new generation private sector bank with 341 branches across 19 states and 3 union territories. It is a scheduled commercial bank regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. It is professionally managed and governed. DCB Bank has contemporary technology and infrastructure including state of the art internet banking for personal as well as business banking customers.
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the DCB Bank Walkin Drive for verification purposes. DCB Bank careers
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2020, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore utilize this opportunity.