Cvent Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cvent – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cvent Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cvent is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Gurugram,India.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cvent. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cvent etc.
Cvent Recruitment – More Details
|Gurugram – India
|Permanent, Full Time
- Hands-on with SQL queries and data management techniques.
- Work directly with technical and functional experts to ensure project success and quality
- Provide Business Intelligence and Data Analytics/Visualization
- Developing and implementing databases, data analytics and reporting that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems
- Operate in a results-oriented manner to achieve projects goals, with a standard of excellence
- Ability to leverage technology to solve for reporting needs – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders as Sales, Marketing, Tech to optimize and recommend insights
- Collaborate with stakeholders at different levels to gather, analyze and document functional requirements
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Understanding of hospitality analytics would be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of database would be required. SQL, Excel.
- Minimum experience required is 3 years.
- Should have exposure to data analysis, reporting & presentation skills on data interpretation.
- Should have exposure working in advanced excel, SQL and data analysis.
Apply Mode : Online
|Cvent Apply Link
Cvent Recruitment Selection Process
Cvent Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cvent Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Cvent is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cvent Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cvent i.e https://www.cvent.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cvent Recruitment : Click Here
About Cvent :
Cvent is a digital workspace platform that gives employees everything they need to be productive in one unified experience while arming IT with the visibility, simplicity, and security needed to enable and control it all.
Since 1989, Citrix has made it easier for people to access the applications and content they need to do their very best work – wherever and whenever work needs to get done. Today, more than 100 million users across 400,000 organizations – including 98% of the Fortune 500 – trust Citrix to power a better way to work.