Concentrix Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Concentrix – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Concentrix Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Concentrix is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore, India. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Concentrix. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Concentrix, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Concentrix Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Bangalore, India. Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Concentrix Recruitment – Information Details
|Software Development Engineer
|Permanent, Full Time
- Identify Test Automation areas, define and own Test Automation strategy for the product owned
- Proactively identify automation needs and deliver frameworks for those with successful pilots.
- Hands-on experience to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Able to handle technical communications with Partners to understand clients’ systems or APIs.
- Work with developers to integrate automated tests with end-to-end build and test environment.
- Able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Good at monitoring the application using open-source/License tools.
- Experience in collecting the Test Automation metrics and analysis.
- Understanding of various automation frameworks for UI, Mobile, REST Services along with the integration with a CI/CD execution platform
- Create, maintain, and improve an effective automation process that can easily be integrated with the CI/CD pipeline
- Work closely with product engineering teams to own and evaluate Test automation measurement and analysis
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders such as product management, product architects, and others to develop the right set of Test Automation plans for the group and standardise the same.
- Own and drive Automation initiatives at the group level.
- Suggest and implement new tools, test scripts, etc for non-functional testing
- Analyse bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 7+ years of software dev/testing experience with at least 5 years in Agile Testing, SDET and Automation Testing.
- Hands-on experience with Postman, Junit, TestNG, Gradle, Docker, and Eclipse tools.
- Good exposure to Behaviour Driven Development
- Java certification would be an added advantage
- Experienced with Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum and XP practices is mandatory & Scaled Agile Framework familiarity is desired.
- should have knowledge about various test methods ( white box testing, grey box testing ) & tools JIRA, Rally, HP-ALM.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new technology.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree in Computer Science or related
Apply Mode : Online
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
|Concentrix Apply Link
Concentrix Openings Selection Process:
Concentrix Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Concentrix Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Concentrix is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Concentrix Openings
- First of all, visit official website of Concentrix i.e https://www.concentrix.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Registration Link for Concentrix Openings : Click Here
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across six continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.