Cognizant Walkin Interviews : The Cognizant Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates on February 2021. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Chennai , Bagalore Can attend the Cognizant Interviews.
Cognizant Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 0 – 3 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Cognizant Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews. So Candidates please Book Mark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Cognizant Walkin Interviews – More Information
|Designation||Team Leader -(NonTechnical)|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Walkin Date||February 2021|
Job Description For Cognizant Walkin Interviews:
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / endusers.
- Connect with the customer & provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
- Effectively communicate information on products/services or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames as agreed upon with the contract owner, in a manner that is understandable by the end User/ customer.
- Connect with the contract owner & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instant.
- New Business process such as Policy creation, Documentation collection & Review, seeking regulatory approvals, Policy despatch, Reinstatements, Endorsements, Renewals, product conversions, underwriter support, Authorisations, Binding, quotes and Policy Issue, multiple levels of coding, Agency , broker and Vendor support such as Respond to queries, commision calculations & Pay out, contract renewals, Agent licensing,.
Policy owner services:
Change endorsements, cancellations, product conversions, coverage extensions, and call handling, disbursements, Reserve Management, Suspense management, repayments, over payents, funds file management, return payments, withdrawals, rconciliations, wire trasnfers, ACH handing, respond to queries via calls or email regarding any of the indicative trasactions listed above
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Claims management Claim registration through calls or emails related to First notice of loss, workers compensation, death claims, medical bill review, medical coding, disability claims, surveyor document review, trasncription, Investigation, Assignments, Fraud management, Legal documents, invoices, Appeals,, TAx compliance.
- Statutory and Legal reporting requirements, identify and manage exceptions.
Project / Process:
For Data processes:
- Achieve process Service Level Agreements / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines involving Moneyin,
- Moneyout, Enrollment processes of annuities to avoid back dated transactions and other measurable metrics.
- Process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- Meets internal process metrics related transaction processing involving MoneyIn, Moneyout, Enrollment, death, liquidation processing etc, (such as productivity, quality, Consistency Index ), as defined for the subprocesses.
- Adhere to shift handover process.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- Resolve process related queries within defined timelines with process leads and team leads.
- Resolve process related queries and expedite on data requests.
- Contribute/update knowledge repository to ensure adherence to defined exception rates for claims processes.
- Process more than one item type/item types having higher complexity related to Claims processes such as claims intake, medical writing, claims processing for P&C, Life claims.
- Implement small process improvement projects.
- Capture predefined policies/amendments in the client system during a business day.
- Record the output in the system provided by Cognizant.
- Perform rework on policies which were not processed First Time Right.
For Voice processes:
- Answer calls from customer/end user based on agreed time frames.
- Transfer calls involving next level of service to the appropriate department as per the given guidelines.
- Effectively resolves queries/issues first time.
- Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
- Participate on the review calls with the Process owners while playing the role of individual contributor.
Partcipate as potential seed resources for staffing new engagements.
In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
- Handle escalation calls.
- Manage service levels on a daytoday basis.
- Manage break schedule on a day to day basis.
- Communicate and manage transport delays.
People / Team:
- Act as a buddy for New Hires.
- Be responsible for the process improvement ideas on productivity, financial accuracy and consistency index.
- Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
- Potential seed resources for staffing new engagements.
- Contribute to and participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Conduct refresher training.
- Completes all mandatory assessment/ certifications as applicable like LOMA Fundamentals, Antimoney laundering training (AML).
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
- Record attendance and time sheet related data.
- Completes all mandatory assessment/ certifications as applicable like Antimoney laundering training (AML).
Good To Have Skills
- Home-New Business
- Underwriting support
Walkin Date: February 2021
Walkin Time: 10.30 AM Onwards
Venue Details For Cognizant Interviews:
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Documents Required For Cognizant Walkin Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Cognizant Walkin Drive for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2021, Stay in Our page Fresher’s India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Bangalore, Chennai utilize this opportunity.