Cognizant Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cognizant – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cognizant Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cognizant is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore , Chennai. So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cognizant. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cognizant etc.
Cognizant Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||Senior Process Executive|
|Qualification||BE / B.tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsibilities For Cognizant Recruitment
Business / Customer:
Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / endusers.
Connect with the customer & provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
Effectively communicate information on products/services or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames as agreed upon with the contract owner, in a manner that is understandable by the end User/ customer.
Connect with the contract owner & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instant.
New Business process such as Policy creation, Documentation collection & Review, seeking regulatory approvals, Policy despatch, Reinstatements, Endorsements, Renewals, product conversions, underwriter support, Authorisations, Binding, quotes and Policy Issue, multiple levels of coding, Agency , broker and Vendor support such as Respond to queries, commision calculations & Pay out, contract renewals, Agent licensing,.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Policy owner services:
Change endorsements, cancellations, product conversions, coverage extensions, and call handling, disbursements, Reserve Management, Suspense management, repayments, over payents, funds file management, return payments, withdrawals, rconciliations, wire trasnfers, ACH handing, respond to queries via calls or email regarding any of the indicative trasactions listed above
Claims management Claim registration through calls or emails related to First notice of loss, workers compensation, death claims, medical bill review, medical coding, disability claims, surveyor document review, trasncription, Investigation, Assignments, Fraud management, Legal documents, invoices, Appeals,, TAx compliance.
Statutory and Legal reporting requirements, identify and manage exceptions.
Project / Process:
For Data processes:
- Achieve process Service Level Agreements / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines involving Moneyin, Moneyout, Enrollment processes of annuities to avoid back dated transactions and other measurable metrics.
- Process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- Meets internal process metrics related transaction processing involving MoneyIn,
- Moneyout, Enrollment, death, liquidation processing etc, (such as productivity, quality, Consistency Index ), as defined for the sub processes.
- Adhere to shift handover process.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- Resolve process related queries within defined timelines with process leads and team leads.
- Resolve process related queries and expedite on data requests.
- Contribute/update knowledge repository to ensure adherence to defined exception rates for claims processes.
- Process more than one item type/item types having higher complexity related to Claims
- processes such as claims intake, medical writing, claims processing for P&C, Life claims.
- Implement small process improvement projects.
- Capture predefined policies/amendments in the client system during a business day.
- Record the output in the system provided by Cognizant.
- Perform rework on policies which were not processed First Time Right.
For Voice processes:
- Answer calls from customer/end user based on agreed time frames.
- Transf r calls involving next level of service to the appropriate department as per the given guidelines.
- Effectively resolves queries/issues first time.
- Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
- Participate on the review calls with the Process owners while playing the role of individual contributor.
Partcipate as potential seed resources for staffing new engagements.
In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
- Handle escalation calls.
- Manage service levels on a daytoday basis.
- Manage break schedule on a day to day basis.
- Communicate and manage transport delays.
People / Team:
- Act as a buddy for New Hires.
- Be responsible for the process improvement ideas on productivity, financial accuracy and consistency index.
- Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
- Potential seed resources for staffing new engagements.
- Contribute to and participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Conduct refresher training.
- Completes all mandatory assessment/ certifications as applicable like LOMA Fundamentals, Antimoney laundering training (AML).
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
- Record attendance and time sheet related data.
- Completes all mandatory assessment/ certifications as applicable like Antimoney laundering training (AML).
Good To Have Skills
- Home-New Business
- Underwriting support
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cognizant Apply Link||Click Here|
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Cognizant is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cognizant Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cognizant i.e https://www.cognizant.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cognizant Recruitment : Click Here
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.