Cognizant Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cognizant – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cognizant Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cognizant is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Pune So this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cognizant. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cognizant etc.
Cognizant Openings Recruitment – Information Details
|Experience||2 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsibility For Cognizant Openings Recruitment:
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document as per standards.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Awareness & understanding of the different methodologies (SDLC, Agile etc).
- Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design of module level data models. Cognizant Openings Recruitment
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards & cloud platform best practices in development.
- Rework on the code based on inputs.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results for review.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of code review document.
- Support integration of components, as required.
- Update Traceability matrix and Release notes for the developed work package.
- Provide support on process audit services.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Prepare SOAP UI stubs and gather necessary sample test data.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Ensure completeness of technical components in all upstream and downstream systems for integration and testing. Cognizant Openings Recruitment
- Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to QA leads Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Fix defects identified during UATunit testing, Peer testing, performance testing, SIT, UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
- Deployment Support and Closure.
- Prepare knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
- Manage version control and dependencies for code migration.
- Update cloud GOLD instances as appropriate.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
- Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out solution for the error and transfer to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolledout to production.
- Review SAAS product version release notes to understand impact of product upgrades on custom code.
- Perform E2E testing for impacted custom code.
- Knowledge Management.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review. (Cognizant Openings Recruitment)
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
- Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- Understand, interpret and clarify technical and functional and non functional requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Gather necessary message schemas and understand transformation requirements.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Good To Have Skills
Salesforce Analytics & Report
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cognizant Apply Link||Click Here|
Cognizant Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Cognizant is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cognizant Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cognizant i.e https://www.cognizant.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cognizant Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.