Cognizant Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cognizant – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cognizant Immediate Job Openings Job Openings. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cognizant is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Immediate Job openings in Hyderabad, India. So, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get Immediate Job in Cognizant. We are Providing the Immediate Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cognizant etc.
Cognizant Recruitment – Information Details
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Experience||4 – 8 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business functional UI usability data compliance data migration NFR 3rd party tools and products).
- Raise clarifications with customer,onsite to eliminate any ambiguity on the scope of work assigned from the Client ,Project Co coordinator, track to closure any open clarifications with customer,onsite,understand and translate requirements into design.
- (FOR ONSITE)conduct meetings with customer SME BAs and architect to understand and clarify functional and technical requirements.
- Resource,Efforts Estimation and Monitoring.
- Provide input on technical effort estimation to arrive at resourcing plans,participate in management reviews and teleconferences and report weekly status and walkthrough to the Project Manager,Client.
- Follow up with customer POC to resolve team issues and dependencies,raise concerns regarding changes in timelines and expectations with customer point of contact to resolve the same.
- Design and Analysis.
- Develop proof of concept as designed by architect,setup development environment for team to work in,break up the modules considering technical aspects.
- Understand interdependencies of the various components in work packages that are being developed.
- Create design documents with the support of the architects for the assigned scope.
- Work with architect to understand the architecture of the application high level approaches and ensure that the design is in line with overall direction.
- conduct peer review as required.
- Organize design review sessions with various stakeholders to validate design is as per requirements.
- Identify the standards applicable for the work packages,components.
- Familiarize the team with development environment and CTS and customer spectific coding coding standards guidelines and best practices to be followed through sessions and document sharing.
- Review the code created by team and provide review comments to the developers,develop code for core,critical module(s) needed for the project.
- Contribute towards development of framework.
- Develop, review tier coding business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc as applicable for the work package,project.
- Write efficient queries and understand logical and physical data models,follow up with Developers to ensure integration of components (input,output),troubleshoot critical technical issues,Handle escalations related to critical technical issues,create detailed tasks for the scope and share timelines for the same with the team,track the status of the tasks assigned maintain detailed task information for the work packages owned and do periodic reporting,conduct technical review and audit.
- Create quality check points for all deliverables,estimate at task level in the area of work concerned measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C20 or any other applicable tool.
- Prepare and report status for the scope responsible,conduct peer reviews in coding and testing phase.
- Develop comprehensive unit testing cases for modules developed (as required)and unit test plans, execute unit testing.
- Create unit test logs,prepare unit test strategy test plan document and data requirements,automate unit testing and contributing to automation of unit testing.
- Perform developer integration testing by integrating the components developed by each individual team member and ensure that the integration for the teams work has been completed before the next phase of testing (system testing).
- Sign off on test cases created by team,discuss results,actions from NFR testing and sign off on the same for system testing,NFR.
- Defect Management.
- Participate in defect triage meetin.
Must Have Skills
- RPA IN Intelli Process Auto
- Procure to Pay – Payroll
- Product Development(Tech)
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cognizant Apply Link||Click Here|
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process
Cognizant Recruitment Openings Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Cognizant Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cognizant i.e https://www.cognizant.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Cognizant : Click Here
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.