Cognizant Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cognizant – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cognizant Immediate Job Openings Job Openings. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cognizant is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Immediate Job openings in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. So, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get Immediate Job in Cognizant. We are Providing the Immediate Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cognizant etc.
Cognizant Recruitment – Information Details
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instance.
- Maintain the business controls as per the requirement.
For NA, Medical Management and Benefit Coding:
- Respond to data requests and generate clientspecified reports in a timely manner.
- Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / endusers.
Claims, RCM and Member Services:
- Efficiently Process predefined number of claims / enrollment as assigned with highest level of accuracy as agreed upon by the client.
- Escalating the issues recieved in different batches.
- Supporting the team to achieve the SLA and TAT associated with Correspondence, Payments, PIA, and Write off.
- Delivering the quality metrics as defined by Customers.
For Claims, RCM and Member Services:
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Make and Answer calls to and from customers/end users based on agreed time frames.
- Transfer calls involving next level of service to the appropriate department as per the given guidelines.
Project / Process:
- Develop a complete understanding of the Procedures.
- Complete transactions for data preparation, submissions, etc as defined in SOP’s.
- 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines.
- Adhere to audit compliance ( SAS 70, SOX, Statutory Audit) of all processes as laid out in process documentation.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Set productivity /Quality benchmark.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
- Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- Ensure to meet all Statistical, Financial and TAT metrics.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- Complete transaction / calls volumes in queue within specified Turn Around Time.
- Respond to data requests.
- Perform administrative duties which includes maintaining accurate records of information regarding received claims/treatment requests.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information, policies, and procedures as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) protocols.
- Raise process related issues/concerns to team leads/manager.
- Adhere to federal, state, URAC, clientspecified, and established best practices regarding utilization management.
- Adhere to program quality standards and maintain acceptable levels of performance, including but not limited to attendance, adherence to protocols, customer courtesy, and all other productivity and efficiency targets and objectives.
- Continuous contribution to process excellence/improvement.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cognizant Apply Link||Click Here|
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process
Cognizant Recruitment Openings Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Cognizant Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cognizant i.e https://www.cognizant.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Cognizant : Click Here
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.