Cognizant Hiring – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cognizant – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cognizant Immediate Job Openings Job Openings. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cognizant is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Immediate Job openings in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. So, this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get Immediate Job in Cognizant. We are Providing the Immediate Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cognizant etc.
Cognizant Recruitment – Information Details
|Designation||SENIOR PROCESS EXECUTIVE-DATA|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Ensure to meet all Statistical, Financial and TAT metrics while processing claims.
- 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines involving medical management processes.
- Adhere to audit compliance (Internal, Statutory Audit) of all Healthcare processes as laid out by Cognizant / the client of Cognizant.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Set productivity /Quality benchmark.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
- Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- Implement small process improvement projects.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- Resolve process related queries and expedite on data requests.
- Respond to data requests.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information, policies, and procedures as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) protocols.
- Maintain acceptable levels of performance including but not limited to attendance, adherence to protocols, customer courtesy, and all other productivity and efficiency targets and objectives.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
For Medical Management:
- Identify cases eligible for medical reviews and assign these to appropriate reviewers.
- Reach out to the client for any problems identified in the cases for review.
- Adhere to Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), jurisdictional, and/or established MediCall best practice UM time frames, as appropriate.
- Adhere to federal, state, URAC, client, and established MediCall best practice WCUM time frames, as appropriate.
- Develop a complete understanding of the Medical management Procedures.
- Perform medical review assessment (MRA) on utilization of health services (eg healthcare plans, workers compensation products etc) in an accurate, efficient and timely manner while ensuring compliance with utilization management regulations and adherence to state and federal mandates.
- Provide succinct negotiable points based on the submitted medical records that identify necessary medical treatment, casually related care, response or lack of response to treatment, etc.
- Identify missing records and information that are necessary in the completion of the medical review assessment.
- Adhere to Department of Labor, state and company timeframe requirements.
- Coordinates physician reviewer referral as needed and follows up timely to obtain and deliver those results.
- Track status of all utilization management reviews in progress and follow up on all pending cases.
- Work closely with management team in the ongoing development and implementation of utilization management programs.
- Respond to inbound telephone calls pertaining to medical reviews in a timely manner, following clientestablished protocols.
- Process customer calls consistent with program specified strategies and customer satisfaction measurements to include but not limited to proper answering procedure, eg opening and closing remarks.
- Learn new methods and services as the job requires.
- Advise supervisor of any potential problems as they become evident.
- Manage assigned workload within established performance standards.
- Perform quality control on medical review assessments generated by the medical review process.
- Utilize the approved monitoring tool and updated template completion guidelines as required to compile and track performance of each associate.
- Provide feedback to the Team Leads and Manager on the performance of each associate and the team as a whole.
- Maintain and secure confidentiality of Client’s data and all individually identifiable health information accessed through the client’s and/or Cognizant’s systems.
- Coordinates with the immediate superior regarding updates in policies, procedures and process flow, and state requirements.
- Learn new protocols and systems as the job requires.
- Escalate to the immediate superior any unforeseen events or situation beyond assigned tasks and jurisdiction.
- Process Claims documents with zero critical errors and complete claims transaction volumes in queue within the specified TAT.
- Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates & stay updated with process knowledge / changes.
- Advice and counsel employees on benefit related issues in accordance with the Certified and classified Master Agreements and Administrative Program enabling proper and complete utilization of existing and new benefits.
- Code complex plans in the system after thoroughly analyzing the source documents.
- Benefit Plan analysis where she/he creates the source document for coders by reviewing the master agreement document.
- Follow up on all pending claims appropriately and initiate the next steps.
- Complete transactions for claims submissions, rejections, Payment posting as defined in SOP’s.
- Complete coding transactions with the required ICD, CPT and other requirements.
- Highlight global issues in the respective hospital accounts.
- Cross training on multiple process.
For Provider Services:
- Work on the difficult and complex transactions with stringent turnaround time and specifics are necessary.
- Complete missing information in provider details and update the database accordingly for first time providers and already existing provider groups in the client systems or database.
- Maintain accuracy on data procured during outreach/Fax or Email.
- Validate and update the information into the client/customer systems to remove duplicate /unwanted /expired information.
- Review and analysis of the provider application for completeness and accuracy.
- Verification of data through approved sources listed by the client.
- Data entry of updated/additional information from provider application to client system after due verification.
- Collect all pertinent information from the provider, provider’s malpractice insurer, National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) and other sources as listed by the client.
- Make outreaches to providers to collect missing.
Good To Have Skills;
- Provider Data management
- Provider Add/Update
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cognizant Apply Link||Click Here|
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process
Cognizant Recruitment Openings Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply Cognizant Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cognizant i.e https://www.cognizant.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Career Link for Cognizant : Click Here
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.