Citrix Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Citrix – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Citrix Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Citrix is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore.so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Citrix. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Citrix etc.
Citrix Recruitment – Details
|Senior Technical Support Engineer
|1 – 4 Years
|Bangalore, Karnataka, Inida
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance to customer while adhering to established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
Performs problem analysis and isolates problems with general oversight or instruction from Technical Leads or Management
- Responsible for efficient and effective case management while adhering to established standard operating procedures for case documentation, customer follow up, troubleshooting, research, Lab repro etc.
- Responds to inbound work items via phone, email, and other channels as appropriate
- Contributes to the Citrix knowledgebase in the form of new or updated technical documents focused on issue resolution or prevention
- Validates and qualifies complex customer issues and business impact which may require collaboration with more senior level team members or other vendors
- Through Citrix Individual Development programme, you will be required to obtain an advanced Citrix certification within 1 year of service which will be sponsored by Citrix.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent listening skills
- Ability to understand technical issues and apply technical concepts and troubleshooting methodology
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to receive and utilize constructive feedback
- Strong team player who aligns with the Citrix Core Values
- Self-driven and eager to keep learning about new technologies and developments and be agile with changes to the platform and environment.
- Industry experience between 1-4 years and at least one-year experience in a technical support environment or equivalent field experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Linux/Unix (LVM, NFS, CIFS , Open iSCSI, IPtables, Cron, ext3, boot process, RPM installation, Log file analysis)
- Understanding of virtualization concepts (XenServer,VMWARE/ KVM/HyperV/VirtualBox)
- Candidate should have experience on isolating and troubleshooting Linux OS, High CPU, memory utilization, application crash.
- Understanding of networking / Basic windows
- IP addressing and subneting, NAT concept, VLANs, Routing and Switching fundamentals, The TCP/IP and OSImodels, LAN/WAN technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating System. Basic understanding of Windows AD domain, DNS, DHCP, etc
- Good to have expertise on underlying hypervisor – Citrix Hypervisor,
- Citrix, Industry related certifications or Cloud certifications are a plus
Apply Mode : Online
|Citrix Apply Link
Citrix Recruitment Selection Process
Citrix Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds.first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test.after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects,those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Citrix Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Citrix is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Citrix Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Citrix i.e https://www.citrix.com/en-in
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Citrix Recruitment : Click Here
About Citrix :
Citrix is a digital workspace platform that gives employees everything they need to be productive in one unified experience while arming IT with the visibility, simplicity, and security needed to enable and control it all.
Since 1989, Citrix has made it easier for people to access the applications and content they need to do their very best work – wherever and whenever work needs to get done. Today, more than 100 million users across 400,000 organizations – including 98% of the Fortune 500 – trust Citrix to power a better way to work.