Citizen Co-operative Bank Walkin Interviews : The Citizen Co-operative Bank Officials are Conducting Walkin Drive Interviews for Freshers & Experience Candidates. So Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Noidacan attend the Jana Small Finance Bank Interviews.
Citizen Co-operative Bank Require Any Graduates. Candidates have 1 to 4 years of Experience in Field are Eligible for Citizen Co-operative Bank Walkin Drive. In this page we provided the Complete details regarding Walkin Interviews in Bank Recruitment. So Candidates please Book Mark(Ctrl D) this page for Feature Purpose.
Citizen Co-operative Bank Walkin Interviews – Information
|Company Name||Citizen Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, BMS|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
|Job Location||Noida, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Walkin Date||01-01-2021 to 08-01-2021|
Candidate should have complete experience of branch operations.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- To attend the walk-in customer in branch. Resolve there queries regarding Accounts,Lockers or loans etc.
- Identify opportunities and generate sales opportunities through database deals and by existing customer of bank & visit to local market.
- Handling of branch day to day working such as Inward & Outward Clearing, Cash Transaction, ATM Handling, their Locker issuance &, Loan.
- Having experience to handling all kind of Audit and able to make their compliance.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;. – Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or an irate customer;. – Interact with colleagues, Ability to manage diverse teams, conflict management.
- Should have good communication Skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, follow up on tasks and complete projects on time.
- The candidate should have the ability to analyze, compare, and interpret facts and figures quickly; and be able to make sound judgments based on this information.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Candidate must be a highly motivated and pleasing personality
Experience of working in any Banks:
- Candidate should have the knowledge of Loans documentation process & disbursal of loan.
- Job Benefits & Perks
- Salary Negotiable
- Medical & Accidental Insurance
- other benefits as per industries norms.
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Post Graduate
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job responsibilities For Citizen Co-operative Bank Walkin :
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, Fixed Deposit
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Movement of CASA Forms, Service Enquiry to the existing and related products & services of customers, adherence to process
- Life Insurance / General Insurance
- Gold Loan
- Minimum 1 year experience required in Banking / Insurance / Gold Loan.
- Age limit – 20 -35 Years
- Graduation Must
- 2 wheeler preferred
- Both smart Male/Female may apply for this post
- Must be presentable
Walkin Date: 2nd January to 11th January 2021
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 11.00 PM
Citizen Co-operative Bank Ltd.,
Noida C-25, Stellar IT Park,
Tower-II, 5th Floor
Contact Person : Nisha
Company Profile –
Citizen Co-operative Bank Ltd., Noida, came into existence on 29th March, 1997 registered as Urban Co-operative Bank with Registrar Co-operative Societies.
At present the Bank has 10 branches in Noida, Greater Noida & Ghaziabad which are effectively controlled and managed by efficient & qualified Board of Directors. Experienced & energetic staff supports the Management in implementation of policies and procedures. Bank serves all sections of Society and especially the Weaker Section of the Society
Documents Required For Citizen Co-operative Bank Walkin Interviews:
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Citizen Co-operative Bank Walkin Drive for verification purposes.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
For Latest Updated Updates Regarding Walkin Drive Interviews in 2021, Stay in Our page Freshers India by pressing CTRL+D. So all the job seekers In Noida utilize this opportunity.