Cisco Recruitment Openings – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular Cisco Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
Cisco Recruitment Openings – Information Details
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Who You’ll Work With – Cisco Recruitment Openings
This position requires collaboration with multiple Cisco Technology Groups and cross-functional interaction with Product, Program Management and Engineering teams. The candidate should have proven hands-on experience in software testing and automation with Continuous Integration/Deployment.
Work closely with product management team to understand product requirements, develop, document, execute and automate test cases accordingly.
Work in collaboration with developers during functional specification and design reviews to develop detailed test plans, tools, and utilities.
Design, install and maintain test beds, test topologies based on customer deployment models.
Perform functional, scale, performance and regression tests on ongoing releases.
Develop, automate test cases and submit them for daily regression
Assist development engineers in product defect diagnosis.
Work with sustaining, support and service teams to recreate/identify unique customer problems and assist with resolution.
Who You Are?
You are someone with strong technical skills, excellent team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer and quality focused, able to drive solutions from product requirements, self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to meet or beat schedule requirements with good track records.
Minimum Qualifications For Cisco Recruitment Openings
- BS degree in CS/EE/CE or technical equivalent
- Experience in scripting languages like python, shell
- Experience in version control tools like git/gerrit
- 2+ years of work experience in software testing
- Experience with LAN Switching, IP Routing protocols, Routing experience (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, L2VPN, L3VPN, TCP, DHCP)
- Experience working with Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, Nexus and UCS server platforms
- Experience working with Linux and Unix system management
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Linux Dockers and Containers
- Knowledge of network management tools and practices
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working experience of Virtualization technologies such as VMWare will be an added advantage
- Experience with Selenium Automation
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cisco Apply Link||Click Here|
Cisco Recruitment Openings Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Recruitment Openings
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Recruitment Openings
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Recruitment Openings: Click Here
About Cisco :
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.