Cisco Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Recruitment – Information Details
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description: Cisco Recruitment
- Extremely motivated, passionate about learning and contributing to the team and the business with “can do” attitude.
- Strong design/programming skills, Knowledge of designing dynamic large-scale, multi-tenant, distributed systems using Java/Cloud (AWS, Azure) environments is required.
- Working knowledge of virtualization/container technology Docker/Kubernetes is preferred.
- Should have extensive distributed systems experience in one or more of: Kafka, Neo4J, Elasticsearch technologies.
- Own what you build – Ability to ensure and commit to a higher standard of quality in the face of time-to-market pressures.
- Strong OS fundamentals and networking concepts is necessary.
- Hands on experience in VM and Container networking configuration is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge in yang models, configuration management, and operational models is necessary.
From a technical point of view, you should have some familiarity with at least a few of these areas: Cisco Recruitment 2021
- 2 + years experience
- Strong experience working with complex / next gen UI work flows (Guided workflows)
Exposure and experience with User Experience will be added value / desired.
- Experience with Augular 2.0 / Angular JS, HTML, Java Script, JSON, REST API, etc.
- Work with Production Support to assist with troubleshooting service stability, or delivery issues, perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis, and tuning.
- Hands on with Java/J2EE development experience is desired
- Build tools/systems to monitor and troubleshoot production issues
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cisco Apply Link||Click Here|
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Recruitment : Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.