Cisco Recruitment Career – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Recruitment Career – Information Details
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
|Experience||2 – 5+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description: Cisco Recruitment Career
What You’ll Do
Align with and influence various stakeholders across the globe to evolve engineering best practices and ensure high-quality product releases.
Represent Cisco to customers and the rest of the industry in the development and deployment of the solutions.
Who You Are
Cisco Storage Area Networks team is looking for a Rockstar engineer to scale their analytics platform to the next level. If you are looking to challenge yourself and dirty your hands to build the next world-class analytics platform, here is your chance. Candidate should satisfy the following requirements:
- Thorough understanding of messaging infrastructure like Kafka, Rabbitmq or other distributed messaging infrastructures
- Deep understanding of any of the distributed databases like Elasticsearch, MongoDb, Dynamodb etc. Cisco Recruitment Career
- 2+ years of experience building microservice based applications. Knowledge on Kubernetes is a plus
- Should have built distributed applications from ground-up
- Should have deep systems knowledge to understand performance bottlenecks and find solutions to scale up the architecture
- 5+ years of experience working on distributed systems. Having a Master’s degree is a plus
- Should be very good in one or more of the programming languages – C++, Java, Python
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills are a must Familiarity with devops, CI/CD pipelines is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cisco Apply Link||Click Here|
Cisco Recruitment Career Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Recruitment Career
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Recruitment Career
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Recruitment Career: Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.