Cisco Openings Recruitment – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Openings Recruitment – Details
|BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MS, MCA
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Permanent, Full Time
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description: Cisco Openings Recruitment
What You’ll Do
- Build high performance, highly scalable, complex, and distributed systems – end to end
- Develop simple solutions to address complex problems.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performant code base.
- Bring technical solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended, new product ideas with the team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
- Ability to share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, proof-of-concepts and show and tell
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and software and hardware engineer
Skills Required For Cisco Openings Recruitment:
- You are Engineer with 8+ Years of experience in below technologies
- Strong development skills in Java, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Cloud development background with hands on experience with AWS
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience
- Excellent communication skills and a good teammate.
- Solid understanding of Web Services and REST programming.
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Experience in Agile development practices
- Ability to work with customers to resolve problem.
- Contact Center knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of Media, Voice XML protocols/concepts
Apply Mode : Online
|Cisco Apply Link
Cisco Openings Recruitment Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Openings Recruitment : Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.