Cisco Openings – Freshers & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in Cisco – Apply Now : Great, People who are eagerly waiting for Cisco Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Fresher and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies.
Cisco is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Bangalore. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get job in Cisco. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for Cisco etc.
Cisco Openings – Information Details
|Designation||Full Stack Engineer | Java | Angular | Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MS|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
✪ ✪ Also Check Here ✪ ✪
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Job Description For Cisco Openings:
- 3 or more years of strong product development experience in building a massively large scale distributed systems.
- Good understanding of distributed systems and technology stack like
- Java/Angular/DynamoDB/NoSQL/Hazlecast/Kubernetes etc.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Ability to drive innovations in the platform around capabilities, scale, and performance to remain ahead of the curve
- Have good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
It is a huge plus if you have For Cisco Openings
- Experience shipping multi-tenant platforms for both SaaS and on-premise deployments
- Good experience with infrastructure and systems engineering, and scaling services on cloud computing platforms like AWS
- Understanding of various relevant Internet open source frameworks and
- Experience in application performance management and log analytics space
Apply Mode : Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Cisco Apply Link||Click Here|
Cisco Openings Selection Process
Cisco Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all candidates need to to clear written test i.e Aptitude Test that means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, its based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Openings Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Coming to Salary Package the Cisco is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply Cisco Openings Recruitment
- First of all, visit official website of Cisco i.e https://www.cisco.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for Cisco Openings: Click Here
About Cisco :
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.