CGI Openings Recruitment – Fresher’s & Experienced Candidates Career Registration Link in CGI – Apply Now: Great, Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for CGI Job Openings Recruitment. There are Many Freshers and Experience Candidates are looking to their bright feature in MNC Companies. Every fresher can eligible to get freshers jobs, MNC’s are always in a lookout for such fresher’s. In order to reach the goal this is your prime and strength.
CGI is one of the MNC Company in India to hire Fresher and Experience Candidates for Multiple IT Job openings in Hyderabad. so this is the golden chance for Fresher and Experience Candidates to get a job in CGI. We are Providing the Job information like Designation details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Registration Link for CGI, etc. you must alert and keep in touch with our Freshers jobs site for Regular CGI Jobs notifications. Moreover people are searching for jobs in Hyderabad and jobs in Bangalore Targeting MNC’s, but these MNC’s are targeting people who are eligible with energetic stuff. So not only Selected areas, Every fresher can target MNC and eligible for selected designation.
CGI Openings Recruitment – Details
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Responsible for evaluating clients’ business needs and translating functional requirements into technology solutions in their domain of expertise
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
- Understands current business processes/flows of the customer, and designs and configures modules to develop high quality business solutions
- Works with customers during preliminary installations and testing of developed solutions/products and rectifies potential problems
Your future duties and responsibilities For CGI Openings Recruitment
- Design and develop new applications, forms, reports, workflows leveraging OpenText Content Server
- Build and modify OpenText Content Server workflows, forms, reports, and custom taxonomy/metadata according to specifications and expand upon existing applications to meet ongoing needs
- Collaborate on requirements and solution design
- Provide estimates and prepare technical specification based on understanding of functional specification
- Design and code based on development standards and approaches
- Perform unit testing
- Assist with functional acceptance testing as needed
- Provide timely defect resolution to minimize delays in project timeline
- Troubleshoot and resolve system related production issues, identify root causes, work with vendors on bugs/fixes and implement quality solutions
- Perform daily administration of the application environment
- Build and leverage automation to decrease overall system downtime and improve system operations
- Create change requests and apply approved change requests to system functionality and configuration
- Modify, enhance and or create solutions to meet business requirements
- Review, plan, test and implement system upgrades and enhancements
- Partner with developers to build system functionality and improve quality attributes
- Review system patch
Required qualifications to be successful in this role For CGI Openings Recruitment
- Minimum of 5+ years of OpenText work experience.
- Strong development experience on the OpenText Content Server platform (using Content Server Web Services, REST APIs, OScript) preferably with 10.5/16 versions Java or .NET development experience with good knowledge of Object oriented programming concepts
- Experience working with Workflows, CS Widgets, Workspaces, Connected Workspaces, Web Reports, Web Forms, Templates in Livelink/Content Server Data migration exposure from other ECM systems to OpenText using migration tools (InfoFusion OTIC, OpenText Object Importer etc.)
- Knowledge of other OpenText products like Archive Server, OTDS, Enterprise Scan, Enterprise Connect, Document Pipeline, Rendition Server, Capture Center, InfoFusion, OTMM, EPS, Process Suite, Output Center is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database
- Knowledge of software development standards and best practice approaches
Apply Mode: Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|CGI Apply Link||Click Here|
CGI Openings Recruitment Selection Process
It bases CGI Recruitment Selection Process on Multiple Rounds. First candidates need to to clear written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted through online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for CGI Jobs Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B. Sc, M. Sc etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the CGI is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition company will give best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
Steps to Apply CGI Openings Recruitment
- First, visit official website of CGI i.e https://www.ge.com/
- After visiting the official website you have to click on career section
- In career section you have to Choose India
- A lot of Openings are available in home screen
- Now click on Apply Online Link, we have provided direct link in below section
- All Eligible candidates fill up with necessary details on the Application Form
- Before Submit Button need to check all details you entered, once more
- Now hit Submit Button
- Lastly take a print out for the reference use.
Registration Link for CGI Jobs Recruitment : Click Here
About CGI :
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end services and solutions, including strategic IT and business consulting, systems integration, intellectual property, and managed IT and business process services.