Central Bank Of India recruitment – 2020, Central Bank Of India started recruitment for multiple positions in various states in 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. For details about Age, Education, Experience, Position, Location, Apply process follow the instructions below
Central Bank of India Recruitment – Details
|Bank Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate, Trainee Officer, Deputy Manager, Manager, Chief Manager & More|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Experience||Fresher & Experienced|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||Not Mentioned|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.
It is one of twelve public sector banks in India to get recapitalised in 2009. Despite its name it is not the central bank of India. It is a public bank. In a merging initiative of the NDA government, Central Bank of India is kept as a separate entity owing to its pan-India presence.
=>=> Interview Preparation Kit @ 40/- Buy Now (Aptitude, Reasoning, HR Interview & more)
Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha and London.
As on 31st March 2020, the bank has a network of 4,651 branches, 3,642 ATMs, ten satellite offices and one extension counter. It has a pan-India presence covering all 28 states, Seven out of eight union territories and 574 district headquarters out of all districts in the country.
Bank Official Website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
Bank Hiring Process:
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at written test conducted by bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
- The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
- HR Interview process to qualified students in examination conducted by bank or any agency which is having right to conduct exam behalf of the bank.
- The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Bank towards their future employment.
- Selected candidate need to submit the following documents
|1||PAN Card (Mandatory)|
|2||Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI(mandatory)|
|Address Proof / Identity Proof / Signature Proof|
|3||Voters’ Identity Card|
|Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)|
|4||School Leaving Certificate|
|5||SSC / HSC certificate|
|6||Election Card / Voter Card|
|Academic Certificates (All Documents)|
|1||10th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets|
|2||Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet|
Apply Link -> Click Here